This sandwich bread is so easy and fresh you won't want sandwich bread from anywhere else. This bread is made with our Hard White Wheat Flour giving it a mild, sweet and nutty flavor. It's a perfect whole grain loaf for your child's lunchbox. Watch the video for a review from our favorite five year old customer.
Hard White Wheat Sandwich Bread Recipe
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Total Time||190 Minutes|
Sandwich Bread Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups White Bread Flour
- 1 ¾ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 ¼ tsp yeast
How to Make Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread
Combine oil and warm water in the bread maker.Measure 2 unpacked cups of flour, leveling with a knife and add to the middle of the bread maker
- Dig a small crater in the center of the flour and add the salt and sugar.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of flour to the top.
- Dig a crater on the second 2 cups of flour and add the yeast to that crater.
- Turn on your bread maker for 3 hours and 1 minute.
- When finished, let sit for 20 minutes before slicing.