Jump right into our vegan quiche recipe made with our flavor-filled Pardina Lentils. You will be amazed at how quickly this easy vegan quiche recipe comes together and how completely satisfying it is in every way! Our tasty protein filled easy, crustless vegan quiche has passed the family taste test and that’s huge!
You can enjoy this delicious vegetarian meal even if you are not a vegetarian, that’s how good it really is! We have included the measurements for cheddar cheese as optional for overall variety.
We know some of you are looking for a vegan tofu quiche recipe, but wait, our little dry legume brings a tremendous amount of health benefits to your table, they are extremely delicious, have a very long shelf life and, can easily become part of your pantry family of blessings.
Let us just list a few of the suggested health benefits these little lentils can bring: lowering of cholesterol, encouraging a healthy heart, help stabilize blood sugar, contribute to healthy digestion, add good protein, increase your energy, influence weight loss, and we haven’t even mentioned the vitamins and minerals hiding within these little legumes.
Vegan quiche recipes are not all about the eggs. In fact, if you are not particularly fond of eggs you won’t even know they are in our vegan lentil recipe. Try our crustless vegan lentil quiche and let us know what you think.
Easy Vegan Quiche
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Total Time||90 Minutes|
Spinach Quiche Ingredients
- ½ cup, packed baby spinach
- 2 ½ Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup dried brown lentils
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 4 vegan eggs, prepared as packaged
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet Cheddar Shreds
How to Make Vegan Spinach Quiche
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Use a 9” deep dish pie pan and add onion, mushrooms and olive oil.
- Stir slightly to coat the onion and mushroom with the oil. Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Place lentils and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a slow boil and until lentils are tender. Drain off most of the water and place broccoli on top of the lentils and steam broccoli for approximately 5 minutes.
- This will dry the lentils and steam the broccoli.
- Transfer the lentils, broccoli, and tomatoes to the pie plate with the onions and mushrooms, stir in 1/2 cup of cheese shreds.
- Stir to even distribute all ingredients.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs, soy milk, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Pour mixture over ingredients in the pie plate and put remaining ½ cup of cheese shreds on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the center is firm when you gently jiggle the quiche. Cool for a few minutes before serving.