This delicious loaf of bread is the perfect way to kick off the holiday season. We love to support other local businesses and we really love Ampersand Oils. This recipe features their Blood Orange Olive Oil, and really brings out the orange flavor in the bread. Our Multi-Purpose Flour also brings the perfect texture to the recipe, you’ll love the way it crumbles in your first bite. While this bread is a great snack for any time of the day, it’s always nice to have something to grab and go for breakfast, especially during the holiday season when everyone is so busy trying to finish up last minute projects for the year.
The flavors in this recipe are definitely unparalleled. While the cranberries help to give some texture to each bite you take, the Blood Orange Oil brings that orange flavor to the forefront and as an added bonus, gives off a beautiful citrus aroma throughout your kitchen. A great pairing would be a cup of hot apple cider!
Holiday Cranberry Orange Loaf Recipe
|Prep Time||15 Min|
|Total Time||55 Min|
|Number of Servings||8|
Holiday Cranberry Orange Loaf Ingredients
6 TBSP Blood Orange Olive Oil
1 Cup Sugar
1 1/3 Cup Buttermilk
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
2 Cups Multi-Purpose Flour
1 Cup Dried Cranberries
Holiday Cranberry Orange Loaf Directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Stir together oil and sugar until well blended. Stir in egg, carefully stir in buttermilk.
- Add cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix in flour, once combined add dried cranberries.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes or until done.
Vanilla Drizzle Icing
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1-3 TBSP Water
1 tsp Vanilla
- Once the loaf has cooled, combine icing ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Then drizzle over the loaf and enjoy!