Our Chickpea & Feta Salad has ALL the best flavors and is loaded with chickpeas, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, feta cheese, Kalamata olives, fresh basil and much more. This salad is super easy to make and is the perfect main dish, or the perfect side dish for any meal!
Chickpeas/aka Garbanzo beans are really shining stars! This garbanzo bean salad is a stunning veggie beauty and so healthy! It is certain to a repeated recipe for many occasions just because it is really that good!
Do you love Greek Salad? Do you love chickpeas? This salad could be the perfect combination of deliciousness for you and yours. This Mediterranean Chickpea salad is like a one dish summer wonder meal. It is easy and healthy.
The ingredients colorfully remind us of a garden full of freshness brought to the table. Made with garbanzo beans, colorful peppers, red onion, fresh herbs, crisp cucumber and much more. Every bite is a delight. It is summer goodness all wrapped up in one perfect package, celebrating the moment!
This is a very summery salad with vibrant flavors. We love the way the lemon fairs with the fresh herbs and how it just brightens the flavors of the fresh veggies.
The dressing recipe packs a punch and is so easy to blend up. You may want to use this dressing for more of your favorite salads.
This is a great recipe to have on hand for when you are not in the mood to cook, but still want something delicious and healthy to eat!
Chickpea Feta Salad Recipe
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
Chickpea & Feta Salad Ingredients
- 1 Cup Garbanzo Beans (prepared – see below)
- 1 red bell pepper medium size, cut in 1” cubes
- 1 orange bell pepper medium size, cut in 1” cubes
- 1 lg. English cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 11 oz. grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ Cup red onion, diced
- 5 oz. feta cheese
- ½ cup sliced Kalamata olives
- ¼ Cup fresh basil, minced
- ½ Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ Cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
How to Make Chickpea & Feta Salad
- Soak dry Garbanzo Beans in cool water overnight.
- Rinse beans & discard water. Place 2 cups of water in a large pot, bring to a boil and add the chickpeas, reduce heat to a slow boil for 40-45 min, making sure they are always covered with water.
- Rinse beans under cold water until cool.
- Spread on a baking sheet and remove skins.
- Combine chickpeas, peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, cheese, olives and basil in medium bowl.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients; olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad, stir and serve.