is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Bundles and Packs: Why get just one of your favorite products when you could get more and save? They are the best way to get our USA Grown products. Looking to grind your own flour try our Wheat Junkies Bundle. Need all-purpose and country-style whole wheat flour try our Bakers Bundle. Love lentils and garbanzo beans there is a pack for you, it is called the Sprouter's Bundle!
- Fall Favorites Bundle - 5 lbs of Hard Red Spring Wheat, Hard White Wheat, Lentils, Green Split Peas and Garbanzo beans for a total of 25 lbs.
- Wheat Junkies Bundle - 5 lbs of Hard Red, Hard White and Soft White Wheat each for a total of 15 lbs.
- Bakers Bundle - 5 lbs of Hard Red Spring and Soft White Wheat for a total of 10 lbs.
- Legume Lovers Bundle - 5 lbs of Lentils, Garbanzo Beans and Green Split Peas for a total of 15 lbs.
- Sprouters Bundle - 5 lbs of Lentils and Garbanzo Beans for a total of 10 lbs.
- Soup & Salad Bundle - 5 lbs of Garbanzo Beans and Green Split peas for a total of 10 lbs,
- No Soak Needed Bundle - 5 lbs of Lentils and Green Split Peas for a total of 10 lbs.
- Legume Trio - 3 lbs of each Lentils, Garbanzo Beans and Green Split Peas total 9 pounds
What makes Palouse Brand Products Special? Our cleaning plant was designed for quality not quantity and has cleaned legumes and grains for the international market and domestic consumption. Our food is appealing to our consumers because of its nutrition, aesthetics and trace-ability to our farm fields.
What is trace-ability? Each bag of food comes with a special lot code that allows you to see the dates we planted and harvested your food, pictures of the growing crop and more. All of our products are certified Kosher Parve, Non-GMO Project Certified and our farming methods are Certified Sustainable by the Food Alliance. Our foods are different because Steve & Kevin Mader plant, harvest, clean and package at our own facilities in Washington State - there are few if any companies that can track your food and the details of your food back to the field, like we do.