Kidney Beans | 4 LB
- HEALTHY PANTRY STAPLE: Kidney Beans have a deep, nutty flavor, and hold thier shape well when cooked. These stunning beans in varying shades of red, make a great base for salads, soups, and casseroles.
- RICH IN NUTRIENTS: According to the USDA, one half cup of uncooked kidney beans provides 21 g protein, 23 g fiber, 13% DV calcium, and 41% DV iron. Plus, they have folate, potassium and vitamin K1.
- EASY TO COOK AND DELICIOUS: Dry kidney beans cook in 40-60 minutes, with 5-8 hours of pre-soaking required. If you are looking for a shorter cook time, you can prepare them in an instant pot. With a deep, nutty flavor, Clear Creek red kidney beans are perfect for adding to soups, salads, casseroles, tacos, and more.
- PROUD TO BE: We are proud to be Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, and Non-Irradiated (an accepted practice that exposes your food to radiation for sterilization). Our kidney beans will SPROUT!
- MADE IN AMERICA: We sourced these beautiful red kidney beans from our Washington neighbors as they represent the flavors and quality of the Pacific Northwest. This packaging line is powered by women. We are empowering women to learn new skills, lead and find a work-life balance. Our culture radiates support and flexibility so the needs of both family and work can be met.