Red Lentils | 25 LB
- HEALTHY PANTRY STAPLE: Red lentils have a sweet, mellow flavor and will puree into a creamy blend. These red lentils represent the beauty and flavors of the Pacific Northwest.
- RICH IN NUTRIENTS: They are easy to cook and packed with protein, iron, fiber and B vitamins. Use these pulses to thicken hearty soups, dahls, and spicy curries.
- EASY TO COOK AND DELICIOUS: Dry red lentils cook in 15 minutes, with no soaking required. If you are looking for a shorter cook time, you can soak them first. With a sweet, mellow flavor red lentils are perfect for adding to soups, salads, casseroles, tacos, and more.
- PROUD TO BE: We are proud to be Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, and Non-Irradiated (an accepted practice that exposes your food to radiation for sterilization). Our red lentils will SPROUT!
- MADE IN AMERICA: We sourced these beautiful red lentils from our Idaho neighbors as they represent the flavors and quality of the Pacific Northwest. This packaging line is powered by women. We are empowering women to learn new skills, lead and find a work-life balance. Our culture radiates support and flexibility so the needs of both family and work can be met.