We have loved bringing you recipes, it has been to get to work in our kitchens and create the best recipes we could using our products. We hoped to inspire you to use your garbanzo beans, lentils, green split peas, wheat berries and hummus in new and exciting ways!
5. Chipotle Lime Hummus - This hummus recipe was our first and its spice is always ready for snack time.
4. Sourdough Bread Recipe - This whole wheat bread produces beautiful air pockets and the hard red wheat berry lends a nutty flavor to the bread.
3. Vegan Italian Garbanzo Bean Soup - One of our newest recipes and its already a classic. This is the best way warm up on a cold day.
2. Scrumptious Lentil Tacos - We are always ready for Taco Tuesday with this recipe! This is a great 30 minute meal.
1. Vegan Pistachio Ice Cream - We went out a limb to create this non-dairy ice cream and we are sure glad we did! This is the perfect healthy frozen treat!